Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
- The Client Advisor (CA) is mainly responsible to attend potential and existing clients with the provision of the financial services offered by the SME Pilot Branch.
- CA covers the whole life cycle of a loan starting with promotion, the selection and evaluation of potential clients but covering
also parts of the monitoring, post disbursement marketing and Delinquency Management phases. The analysis for all loans is based on the CBL technology.
- CA is fully responsible for the growth and the quality of his loan portfolio
- Despite similarities to other departments of the institution, the main difference to these is that the process and workflow of the CA in the SME Pilot Branch is interfered in a higher degree by other positions of our units than in other departments. Interfered mean that these actions carried out by CAs might be supported or taken over, but also controlled by other positions of the SME Pilot Branch such as Internal Support (IS) or Risk Officer (RO)
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt to different types of clients,
- Ability to learn fast, strong will to progress and to improve personal skills of shortfall in those.
- Ability to judge, to take decision quickly and stay firm to this decision.
- Strong logical and critical thinking skills require.
- Fresh University Graduate or at least a good Bachelor Degree from accredited University.
- Ability to speak in English will be an advantage.