HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Commensurate with required experience and qualifications, Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances.
Contract Management Executive
- Manage the contracts performance management through platforms/system/database including resolving non-performance of contracts and termination of contract upon agreement of all related parties.
- Maintain relationships with all related parties by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Advise on contract-related issued resolution for the approval of the management.
- Communicate with the management team, project owner (originating party) and procurement unit on contract status and notification of issues.
- Monitor performance and workload of contract clerk and provide advice to executive – contract management (team lead role).
- Prepare an overall contract performance report.
- Any graduated from university.
- 1-3 years’ experience as in related fields.
- Have a broad knowledge of national laws.
- Good communication skills in English and Myanmar language (including, reading and writing).
- Have good personality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.