Grand Wynn Group has very humble origins with a thorough commitment towards the quality of products, flawless operations, and strict adherence to timely delivery at a reasonable price with a vast distribution network in Myanmar. From a small team in 1990, we are supported now with over 550 people in diverse fields that continue to grow strongly into export of marine foods, import, and distribution of well known international brands, FMCG products mainly food & beverage, warehousing, and logistics which offers hand to hand support to our partners with on-ground presence with our committed teams and distributors in Myanmar.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do. We operate with the utmost integrity and deliver on all of our commitments. Our mission is to partner with our clients and help them achieve their goals by building long term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results.
Our vision is to be a dominant and well known leading company in Myanmar with our keen perception of the market and a future-ready stance towards consistent and constant growth.
Grand Wynn Group of Companies
Having a diversified portfolio of business interests ranging from importing, exporting, meat & seafood processing and entertainment industry in Myanmar. The Group is committed to the growth of its business and the economy in Myanmar and provides employment to over 450 peoples.
We are looking for an experienced “
” who knows how to create contents on various topics i.e., social media posts, digital media, products description or print media with well-researched, SEO friendly and accurate content on tight deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the target audience and capture their attention and drive engagement with proper contents.
- Create and manage strong written content for websites, social media, newsletters and other content types.
- Edit digital media, including web content, email campaigns, and more.
- Update and monitor social media channels and activities.
- Develop and maintain a content creation calendar.
- Utilize market data to develop content themes/topics and execute development plans.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, and publishing content.
- Propose new content ideas and contributes to the development of the team.
- Proactive involvement in social media driven content marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience with writing content in Myanmar language with journalism background or communications related field.
- Relevant experience in content creation and copy-writing with computer literacy will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a marketing/design environment is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with food industry, food magazine, food blog or food related website will be an advantage.
- Spoken English will be an advantage but not required.