Super Seven Stars International Trading Co., Ltd was established in 2001 as a trading firm selling Japanese electronic appliances as well as passenger and commercial vehicles and automobile spare parts. In 2006 Safhi International Pte., Ltd was started in Singapore. Especially ran the purchase car spare parts raw materials from Singapore and resale spare parts raw materials to the Myanmar local market.
Super Seven Stars Motors Industry Co., Ltd was founded in 2007 in Myanmar. This factory manufactures the type of CKD and distributes the average quantity of 18,000 cars per year.From 2012, Super Seven Stars Co., Ltd was established and has become an appointed distributor of Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) and SsangYong Motors Company in Myanmar. The Exclusive Distributorship agreement with KMC allowed SSS to open the first brand new car showroom in Myanmar in 2013.
Currently, Super Seven Stars Co., Ltd sells Kia passenger cars (Compacts, Saloons, SUV, MPV and Light Trucks) are imported and sold throughout Myanmar through (8) no. of Sales Showrooms. After receiving
SsangYong Motors Co., Ltd’s Exclusive Distributorship agreement, SSS has been selling SUV, MPV and Double Cabin Pickup cars through our sales outlets across Myanmar.
By 2015, Super Seven Stars Co., Ltd is representing KIA, Peugeot, DS, Ssang Yong, and King Long Brands in Myanmar; both in licensed manufacturing and overall distribution of the vehicles in Myanmar market. With the consolidated automobiles business of Servicing, Parts supply & Leasing, it makes the company the most wholesome and prominent Automotive Group in Myanmar.Moreover, since 2013, SSS Auto Leasing Co., Ltd set up for handling auto leasing business to corporate
and individual customers.
SSS Group comprises of
• Super Seven Stars Co., Ltd
• Super Seven Stars International Trading Co., Ltd
• Safhi International Pte., Ltd
• Super Seven Stars Motors Industry Co., Ltd
• SSS Auto Leasing Co., Ltd
• Super Global Advanced Enterprise Co., Ltd
• Dynamic Industry Co., Ltd
• Golden Hill Development Co., Ltd
• Golden Hill Finance Co., Ltd
• Unique Crown Trading Co., Ltd
Position Description: The Strategic Customer Relationship Management Specialist is responsible for the design, implementation and support of the CRM strategy. The specialist is also responsible for managing, analyzing and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions. The individual's main area of focus is to support and make best practices recommendations for all teams which use the CRM solution. This role must maintain good working relationships and communication with the business areas and external entities. An important function of this role is collaboration with business areas to gather and document new and existing requirements while providing recommendations and suggestions for solutions. This role supports and assists with end user training and coordinates the implementation of these services for the Business. The Strategic CRM Specialist will work closely with the I.T. Collaboration Services Architect.
• Responsible defining and managing end user training for CRM solutions.
• Collaborate with IT on defining the capabilities and driving the implementation of the required CRM infrastructure.
• CRM data governance (UDFs, correct region assignments, etc.)
*Data standards *Data audit *Data structures *User access rights
• Work with departments: Customer Service, Business Development, Sales, Education, Marketing, Technical, Accounting and all departments using the CRM Service to ensure data requirements are being met.
• Strategically plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM programs strategy within the internal teams.
• Manage user setup, access, dashboards and reporting.
• Responsible for distribution of required reports from the CRM Database Solution.
• Local and remote administrator training, including documentation.
• Documents user requests and incidents of the CRM Database Solution.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Represent Schluter Systems in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner in all matters.
• 2+ years’ experience in IT related field
• 2+ years Customer Service experience
• Experience working/implementing commercial database systems
• Experience supporting and managing business applications
• Experience performing user training
• Working knowledge of SQL beneficial
• Ability to balance functionality with security considerations
• Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
• Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• College Education with focus on IT (info tech web science) or CS (computer science)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Network knowledge
• Ability to work within project methodologies
• Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office required • Basic ITIL Certification a plus