EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar.
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.
(1) Meal (2) Ferry Provide (3) Rewards on over performance
- Strategic purpose of the position:
Support the growth ambition of LBC by driving the development and implementation of plans to drive sustainable market share growth, brand equity KPIs, and overall profitability.
- Deliver on KPIs relating to brand health and equity, for the purpose of driving sales growth and brands’ share targets.
- Co-develop the Brand Vision, architecture, and long-term growth strategy
- Develop and operationalize annual brand plans, leading excellent cross-functional execution:
- Identifies consumer insight, competitor movement, price guidelines, and relevant consumer promotions in close coordination with Trade Marketing and Field Sales to
execute a brand and channel development strategy
- Drive an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan for the Brand and develop relevant materials in line with the Brand VIS for multi-channel use
- Actively contributing and transforming knowledge and insights into the strategy and ensuring strategies support the category growth ambition
- Progress innovation projects cross-functionally in line with the overall Brand ambition
- Brand budget planning, monitoring, and management
- Manage key relations with ATL, Digital, and Event agencies, and key internal stakeholders
- Coach and develop an Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Assistant
Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Marketing or Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communications
Age: 28 - 35 years
Language: Fluent in English
• Minimum 7 years of Marketing experience for FMCG products in emerging economy
• In-depth knowledge about relevant Brand subject areas and commercial experience in
at least two Brands with focus on: concept development, communication & promotions
planning, in-market execution
• Exposure to category thinking and strategic planning
• Cross-functional experience in trade marketing and sales will be favorable
IT Skills: High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
General: A solid track record of producing outstanding results
• Results oriented and proactive
• Above par communication and presentation skills
• Developed analytical and project management skills
• Team player and culturally adaptable