(FOR Myanmar National ONLY)
Job Title : Admin Assistant
Location : Head Office, Yangon (but with frequent visits to the branches)
Number of Position : 1
Type of Contract : Open
Reports to : Administrative Officer
To assist in administrative functions, manage overall communications, logistics and clerical requirements.
The Office Assistant will assist the Administrative Officer in all the below tasks as needed.
• Preparing Leasing Contracts such as branch offices, motor cycles and etc…
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintaining a filing system (Head Office and warehouses)
• Ordering in office supplies (stationary, pantry, stock, etc…)
• Making travel arrangements, such as bookings, cars, and arranging hotel accommodation and assisting in reservation for events if needed.
• Coordinate with vendors for repairing office equipment such as Generator, counting machine, stabilizer and etc…)
• Arrange for printing documentations and distributing to all the branches
• Distributing Promotion Materials to all branches, Government Offices, partners and etc….
• Co-ordinate with Branch Staffs and arrange the procurement process for Branch Fixed Assets
• Preparing the payment requests of Admin facilities and submitting to Treasury Department
• Provide logistics and other necessary arrangement to set up new offices and existing offices.
• Travelling to seeking and inquiry for new branch opening.
• Assist in procurement activities and coordinate with Procurement Committee regarding DAWN MFI related activities.
• Supervising admin facilities regarding to maintain office common areas
• Collection of documentations and dealing with township immigration officer for international staffs if required
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor if required
• Bachelor's degree and other relevant diploma
• At least one year professional working experience, in development sector preferred
• Professional working experience with international organizations preferable
• Proven team working ability
• Strong communications skill, including proficient English language ability
• Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
• Ability and willingness to frequently travel within the country.